Wednesday, January 19, 2011

lec"raeing" out the gospel

get it? the play on words? oh, that's right. probably only i do. annnyways...

okay. these. lyrics. are. so. unreal.
and they're even better when you hear them to music.
if you wanna know just how good they sound, just press play on the little box below.
100% guarantee you will not be disappointed.
maybe just convicted.
yet encouraged.
simultaneously.
by the gospel.
not the guy.
enjoy...



excerpt of my fav lines:

I know I'm safest when I'm in Your will, and trust Your Word
I know I'm dangerous when I trust myself, my vision blurred
And I ain't got no time to play life's foolish games
Got plenty aims, but do they really Glorify Your name?
And it's a shame, the way I want to do these things for You, yeet
Don't even cling to you, take time to sit and glean from You
It seems like You were patient in my ignorance
If ignorance is bliss, it's 'cause she never heard of this

More lyrics: http://www.lyricsmania.com/background_lyrics_lecrae.html
All about Lecrae: http://www.musictory.com/music/Lecrae

No comments: